1. If you switch your iPhone to “airplane mode” while charging, it will charge a lot faster.
2. To add a period and start typing a new sentence, simply double-tap the spacebar and it will do this for you automatically.
3. If you make an error while typing, just shake your phone and you will have the option to “undo typing”.
4. To take a screen shot with your iPhone, just press down the top lock button and the home button at the exact same time. Your screen shot will be automatically saved to your iPhone’s camera roll.
5. To find out if there are any aircrafts flying above you at any given moment, just ask Siri – “What airplanes are flying over your city right now”.
6. If Siri pronounces a word incorrectly, you can correct her by saying “that’s not how you pronounce said word.
7. You can use the side volume buttons on your iPhone to take a picture. Just make sure the camera app is open on the phone.
8. To see what time your text message was sent and received, simply “slide” the text to the left.
9. To get Siri to read your emails out loud for you, simply say, “read my email” or “read my latest email”.
10. To use your iPhone as a level, just go to the “compass” app and swipe to the left.
Here is a bonus 10 features you may not know your iphone can do...
1. Take pictures in low light without the flash
2. Use Siri to dictate a text or email
3. Get directions turn-by-turn without opening Maps
4. AirPlay music and video to Apple TV or AirPlay-enabled speakers
5. Share your location with friends and family
6. Find your parked car with the built-in Finder app
7. Use FaceTime to make video calls over Wi-Fi or cellular
8. Turn on Do Not Disturb mode to avoid interruptions
9. Accessibility features like VoiceOver, Zoom, and Mono Audio
10. And many more!
If you are from the Vancouver, BC area and you do experiance any problems with your iPhone or any cell phone, contact us at www.cellclinic.ca